Saturday 30 August 2014

beaches and islands and rivers and forest and cobblestone.

I would like to visit many places, but right now im going to focus in Croatia.
I first found out about this country while playing a football game (fifa street). In this game you could play in different venues form around the globe; one of them was Dubrovnik, Croatia. I felt an immediate attraction for this ancient and quite orange city.After that i also find out that there is an ancient Roman coliseum far better maintained that the most famous one from Rome, much bigger and less crowded, so I thought it would be cool to visit there. Plus I also heard that Croatia has beautiful beaches, island, rivers and forest (I like beaches and islands and rivers and forest xd).
I think I would like to live there. But I dont think I would study because I would have to understand and speak and write in Croatian really good, and thats bloody hard. So, I imagine my self living there, working at a bakery store or something of the source, going to the beach, using a bike to move along Duborvniks tiny and cobblestoned streets.



1 comment: