Friday 12 September 2014

(with english accent)la doctrina de shock -post not actually related to "la doctrina del shock" xd.

The diffrerence between my old school and Juan gomez milla`s social enviroment is extremly different. Entering to this university was a really powerful shock. But in a good way, though. It was a really nice shock... it felt good. (xd)

I went to private school in a little town on the outskirts of Santiago(Talagante). So, as you might have deduced it was a very good place for "cuicos" children to go to. I wasnt fond  of that institution at all... neither the kind  of people that were my classmates- not everyone, but most of them xd-  nor the "values" the school supposedly taught us. I wasnt confortable. I wasnt home. ):
Happily I was able to enter Juan Gomez, which is place I love (I actually wrote a whole post about it some weeks before). I am confortable now(: : nice people, form every where, with many different life stories to tell. If we had to put in one concept: culturally diverse. Multiplicity of people.
This social  enviroment clearly contrast with one I first described; they are, you might say, opposites. On one side you had anything, but cultural diversity and on the other, the only thing you have is cultural multiplicity. (:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ian! my experience is similar to yours. JGM is a world!

    Take care, see you!

    ReplyDelete